Homework for the Overactive Brain

     

Today's Quote--"Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me..."


Monday, February 20, 2006

Today's Quote--"She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes,"--Folk song
 
I dunno, it just fits.

Yes...I'm still alive, and still without regular internet access. Hence the long abscence. Not much has changed, though. I'm doing well in my job, Ed and I are making ends meet, and I'm loving every minute of it. We've had discussions about actually getting married, and we'll be coming up with a date soon...well, this year anyhow. I'll let you know when we set a date.

I'm missing SUA...especially all the drama. I just now got all the emails from the alumni association about calander changes. Not having regular email access is seriously dampening my abilities to participate in the debate. Ah well...would I participate anyway? Probably not.

I have almost everything done with my applications...I only need BF's recomendation and everythings done. Gonzaga's deadline is March 1...so I should be hearing from them sometime next month...and who knows about Eastern. Me and my old application. But I should hear from them soon too. Then I'll have to be a scholarship hunting fool...:D

I know I'm going to become a teacher. At random points during the day I come up with lesson plans. Scary. But...again, when I know, ya'll will know.

So off again into that wild blue yonder.

Oh yeah, and the rest of that line from my last post...
"Bokura omoi mo, itsuka-dareka mune ni, hikari o tsuzuke yo, ano hoshi no you ni."
And in our memories, someday-in someone's heart, the light will continue, just like that star.

Hee hee...gotta love it. Oh yeah, and I've been dreaming in Japanese again recently. *sigh* I need to study Kanji again.

Later!

A journal of my thoughts, daily adventures, and a place to vent my frustrations...free entertainment to anyone who has some time to waste checking out my insanity...

What do you think of my insanity?

Tell Me

Past Insanity

Days of Insanity: 1398 (as of August 29)

Who am I? The Princess. The Goddess of Perfection. Graytail Lily. Baby-Girl. Eeyore. Squirrel Babe. The Manager. The Smart Kid. Homework Help. Trouble. Fruit Cake. My Mother's Daughter. Neo-Hippy. The Queen of Horses. Tora. Joe Shmoe of SUA. The Maid. The Ex. That One Buddhist Chic. My Father's Daughter. The Author's Poet. Takako. Ms. Rorie. Cassandra. Simply put, Me.


My life is rated R.
What is your life rated?

The Creative Brain

Friends

Reading

Poetry

Living

Thinking

Wondering

Sailing

Growing

Moving

Dip...ing

Communicating

Interesting Links, Close to My Heart

Me Making Music

My Instrument's Home Planet

The Best Anime

Where I Study Life

News From the Homeland

An Answer to (almost) Every Question

My Beliefs and Extended Family

Music For Those With No Radio

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?