Homework for the Overactive Brain

     

Today's Quote--"Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me..."


Friday, January 06, 2006

 
Oh yes...and does anyone else find it disturbing that Tim was the first in our class to get married?

What does that say about us, really? We're desperate...just not desperate enough, like him. Hmmmmmmm...

OH, and I got my second teacher test results came back...and I passed! With flying colors, actually. (like anyone had any doubt) 195 out of 200. I even got an award from the test makers for scoring in the top 15% of all test takers over a five year period. Whoo hoo for me. You think that'll make it any easier to get into grad school?

Nah, me neither.

A journal of my thoughts, daily adventures, and a place to vent my frustrations...free entertainment to anyone who has some time to waste checking out my insanity...

What do you think of my insanity?

Tell Me

Past Insanity

Days of Insanity: 1398 (as of August 29)

Who am I? The Princess. The Goddess of Perfection. Graytail Lily. Baby-Girl. Eeyore. Squirrel Babe. The Manager. The Smart Kid. Homework Help. Trouble. Fruit Cake. My Mother's Daughter. Neo-Hippy. The Queen of Horses. Tora. Joe Shmoe of SUA. The Maid. The Ex. That One Buddhist Chic. My Father's Daughter. The Author's Poet. Takako. Ms. Rorie. Cassandra. Simply put, Me.


My life is rated R.
What is your life rated?

The Creative Brain

Friends

Reading

Poetry

Living

Thinking

Wondering

Sailing

Growing

Moving

Dip...ing

Communicating

Interesting Links, Close to My Heart

Me Making Music

My Instrument's Home Planet

The Best Anime

Where I Study Life

News From the Homeland

An Answer to (almost) Every Question

My Beliefs and Extended Family

Music For Those With No Radio

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?